Friday, October 28, 2005

Jesus


Jesus
Originally uploaded by David Darmon.
Today was Senior Dress-Up Day. I don't know if that much fun should be legal.

Obviously I went as Jesus. Ed, Matt, and I did a spoof on Evangelicism. Ed was the bum. Matt was the crazy Evangelical Christian.

Though, apparently people thought I was stripper Jesus. Jeese, a guy shows a little skin, and suddenly he's stripper Jesus. :)

Congrats to the Peter Pan group (aka Brett, Laura, Kenny, Holly, Jim, and Noelle) for winning best group and to the Blues Brothers (aka Brian and Sean) for winning funniest group. You guys rocked!

Well, I'm currently mourning the loss of my beard. So, I'll be locked up in my room. (Just kidding!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liddy should be in jail! And Cheney should be impeached!

Barx Atthemoon, Warden of Tunare said...

Scooter should almost be let off the hook, just for having to endure that name. Almost. But no cigar. To jail with Scooter, says I.

And non-beareded Dave? Whaaa? Muh? Tuh? Suh? Fuh? Wuh? Luh?

Anonymous said...

dude... im kicking myself... i really really wish i could have gone

Barx Atthemoon, Warden of Tunare said...

Dave (in the back) -- you really missed a good time. It was one thing that made Senior year truly the culmination of our state education. And you missed that... for running. For shame ;)tf

Anonymous said...

thanks dave! i still liked hot stripper Jesus tho ;-) halloween was so much fun!