Tuesday, January 24, 2006

T-Shirts = Fun

Here are some pics of a funny t-shirt I'm planning on making.





Admittedly, this idea wasn't my mine. I won't say whose it was because I don't want to get that person in trouble. But if you were there, you know who it was.

If you don't get it, then you don't go to Chi. If you do get it, score! My apologies to the younger grades, but it's just too funny to pass up on this oppurtunity.

Admittedly, I'm not married to the color scheme or the font. I'm considering doing a maroon adn grey type thing. In other words, I still have some finishing touches to do.

If you have any suggestions for colors or fonts, feel free to tell me.

Namaste.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave. That's awesome. You can put a little TM symbol for the person who shall not be named who came up with it. Can you make more than one of those shirts? I'd love one. Another thing that we need to do is finally make Calculus HW Bingo! Haha.

Anonymous said...

Thats beautiful. I love it.

I'm going to make us some Calculus HW Bingo cards. We gotta do it. But the rule will be that anyone whos got a card can't ask for questions, or if they do it doesn't count for anyone.