Saturday, January 28, 2006

Dance, Life, and Stuff

Well, I had a great time at the first ever Winter Formal. Though there were fewer people there than at a typical dance, the people present where the type that I'd prefer to have present. Though the music wasn't of the sort of the people present, if you know what I mean. :)

Thanks to everyone that made me dance. I think I danced more last night than I've danced in the past 18 years of my life combined. Admittedly, I still don't get dancing, but Dave assures me it'll come to me eventually. Only time will tell. In the meantime, I'll continue having fun in ways that don't involve shaking and swaying. Though, I have to admit, when I did dance with a whole lot of people that I knew, it was pretty fun.

On another front, I should hopefully have pictures of the "Class of '06" shirts sometime tonight. My printer is being a tad finicky, but I think I'll have the kinks out soon.

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day.

Namaste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Dave!

Yeah, you'll definitely get it. It's kinda like being an idiot in calc class. The only difference is everyone else is already acting like an idiot and you haven't done anything yet, so it's intimidating. Dances are fun because you are basically required to act like an idiot for 2 or 4 hours. Besides... its pretty easy to meet people that way.