Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Mac Man Cometh!

For all of you non-nerds out there, I have some news might or might not interest you. Today was the start of the Macworld expo. Which meant that tons of Apple made products rose up from the earth and began to roam.

The one I'm really excited about is the MacBook Pro. Though, come on man, PowerBook just sounds better. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this sexy beast being my computer for the next 4+ years. Delicious.

Apple is the best company ever. If you're not using an Apple, well, then, you CRAZY!

Or maybe loving Apple is just not your thing. I guess it's all just part of the non-conformist in me. Because, always remember:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wish apple would get creative and stop naming everything iwhatever.
itunes. imovies. isight. iweb. idontcare. Come on apple... think different