Saturday, January 28, 2006

Personal Development: IE Crack Cocaine for Your Ego

I've been visitting a site hosted by a man by the name of Steve Pavlina for the past three months or so. It's a blog/article based site that contains info on everything from time management to living consciously, nutrition to fitness. Basically, it's a personal development site, or as Steve puts it, "Personal Development for Smart People." You can find the site here.

If you feel so moved, check this site out. It really is awesome. And like I said in the title, it's like crack cocaine for you Ego (the good one, not the crazy, Freudian, sucky one). The site contains so many inspiring articles, I couldn't possibly start to tell you about them. So check them out.

Admittedly, you might look at me and say, "Well, for someone that's read so many inspiring articles, you sure aren't so inspiring!" And that'd be valid criticism. I have yet to achieve the level of, I guess, awareness that this man expouses. But that doesn't mean I'm not trying. And it doesn't mean Steve's information isn't useful.

If you feel like it, just check out Steve's articles. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Namaste.

No comments: