Sunday, January 01, 2006

Good Weird



Greatastic video by Stuart Davis. Just click and play. It should work (assuming you have Quicktime 7).

This song just makes me grin from ear to ear, tap my foot, and feel good. It's a nice, catchy pop tune.

And if you don't like the video (I have to admit, it's a little weird [no pun intended]), then you can just listen / download the song here.

Give the song at least two tries. I didn't like it at first, but the second time it really caught on.

And if you don't like it, well then, um, whatever.

Namaste.

PS - Wow, I could just embed videos in my blog. Then I don't have to direct you away from the page when I want to show them. Go figure. But in case you're interested in the original source, it's from here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meh, I only needed one try, it's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Yeah... its definately a weird video.
And you and your silly video embedding. At least you did it right... I hate when people embed video & have it start w/o user imput.