Monday, June 20, 2005

UC, What!

Went to Ursinus today with my brother, Ms. Shulman and Kate. As my brother put it, "Well, I don't think Kate wants to go there, but Ms. Shulman will!" It was fun times.

Well, one week from now I'll be in Carnegie Mellon. AAAAAaaaaaah... Okay, not really. It'll be fine.

Why do my legs suck below the knee? I mean, really? My shins are bad, and my left foot is killing me. Are the running gods trying to tell me something? Yeah, well, screw you running gods!!

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why you went there with the Shulmans, I'm still not sure. Hey, it's your life though. Well, wanna have some fun? Good, go to http://weebls-stuff.com/toons/badgers/ . You'll have yourself some fun. Or else.

Barx Atthemoon, Warden of Tunare said...

You're going to Ursinus, Dave. Then you're going to be a Chemist. Then you're going to watch Lingo and more Lingo. Then you're going to go out in public and say the things that people are thinking, but should have been left unsaid.