Saturday, June 18, 2005

Batman

So, I went and saw Batman Begins last night. If you haven't seen it yet, go right now! Okay, maybe not right now, but as soon as you possibly can; or you could wait until it comes out on video. But see it. It is just that great a movie.

I found one of the ideas proposed in BB quite interesting. Bruce proposes that as a person, he can be killed, maimed, or defamed but as a legend, he lives forever. This is a brilliant idea. As a legend, or ideal, nothing can touch you. If you find something to believe in, and then stick to it no matter what, you become unstoppable. Brilliant? I think so. And people say Pop Culture is valueless. Ha!

One more week until Governors School. I'm excited / scared / apathetic all at the same time! It will be fun, once I get the hang of it.

That's all for now, folks. Keep it real!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, yes, I absolutely agree. Although many people may have no idea what's going on with all the characters. So, Dave, you have fun with that Governor's School, even though I'll probably talk to you again before you leave. Whatever. Go Batman!

Barx Atthemoon, Warden of Tunare said...

You can't make me go see Batman ;)

And that idea isn't very original... I'd even go so far as to say it's cliché.