Thursday, June 23, 2005

Two Days and Counting

Well, two more days until I leave for Carnegie Mellon. Then it's off to a whole new life for 5 weeks. Well, I guess that's a little exaggeration right there. But it will be more or less a "new" life, because the only person I will know there will be Ed. Everyone else will be a blank slate. And that's a little scary I guess; no one knows I'm "Dave Darmon," but I suppose that's a blessing.

Went to University of Delaware yesterday. Very nice place. I guess I could see myself going there. But at the same time, I can't really see myself going anywhere right now. I guess I'm just in a rut because I'm in a sort of limbo between summer and Governor's School. Or at least, that's the excuse I'm going to use for now.

Well, if anybody has any advice for me before I go, feel free to leave it. And I'll be around.

Peace!

No comments: