Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Boredom...

I often find that I get really bored really easily. I guess it's one of those annoying consequences of being in the goddamn technological age. The dialectic of progress: with each new advantage, there also comes a disadvantage.

Anyway, yeah, if you couldn't tell, I'm bored. Which is really lame, I'm not gonna lie! I mean, I have no reason to be bored - WHATSOEVER! So, bad Dave, bad!

So, if you've made it this far, then I've accomplished something: I've made someone slightly less bored than they might have otherwise been! And that, my friend, has made the world a better place.

Well, time to accept this moment as it is. I know, Zen, bleh... But really, if I was any good and actually did what half of the stuff I read about says to do, things would be less, well, boring.

So, that's all for now. I'll see you all 6th period tomorrow, 1st period! Wooh, I hope nothing got damaged in terms of peoples stuff.

No comments: