Tuesday, June 28, 2005

One Day Down...

Though it's really not that bad.

We had the square dance last night. It's the only "mandatory fun" of the program. It actually was fun, suprisingly. It's one of those things where if you just do it and realize that everyone else is doing the same dumb thing, it's not so bad.

Had Math and Physics so far today. I think this is going to be one of those things where I won't remember the stuff come next year, but my mind will be "stretched" and as the saying goes, a mind that's been stretched doesn't go back to it's original dimensions.

A long day still ahead. We have computer science and chemistry left today, then we pick our electives, and then we go to our lab. I met the Chemistry lab head again. I think his name is... something with an R. I wrote it down. He seems nice. There's something about chemistry teachers that just makes them inherently nice or something.

Well, that's all for now. Once again (this is probably getting redundant), have a great summer.

Keep on keepin' on.

No comments: