Monday, June 27, 2005

Reporting from Carnegie Mellon

Well, I'm here. I guess you probably figured that part out.

Sunday was a very long day. I met my roomate, Ben, who's a pretty cool kid. He's the captain of a drumline from a marching band around Pittsburgh. He's interested in Physics. He's considerate of my introvertedness as well. A really nice guy.

Dave, you have to meet our Math instructor!!! You would absolutely love him. He told us about how when he was a kid, he was a slob and what not. Then in college he was introduced to math and logic, and it changed his life. He now bases most of his life on logic. He's "diesel" on top of all that. A really amazing dude. And he loves his Diet Coke.

Well, the only class I'm not really digging so far is the Bio. It's about HIV, and it's really not all that interesting. All the others have been really amusing.

Well, I really should get to socializing with people from around these parts, I suppose. Square Dance tonight! Woot!

Well, leave a comment if you like. And have a great next day. I'm kinda living one day at a time, just to get used to it. It's really not all that bad.

Peace!

No comments: