Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tick, Tock

What I should be doing right now is either Hi-Q, Bio, or English. But, hey, I felt like writing. So why not.

This year has been incredibly busy. Amazingly so. And I'm not complaining. I've felt more alive in the past few weeks than I've felt for a year. And I love it.

I know that part of the aliveness relates to my constant motion. A person in motion doesn't have much time to be introspective. And let's be honest, being introspective / contemplative can get depressing. Some of the time.

Running from life's problems isn't really a great solution. But I have to admit, it's fun! Work hard, play hard, right? And not it's time to play hard.

On the note of running from things, I'm really getting freaked out by all the questions that are popping up of "What do you want to do when you get out college." I don't know, okay? Isn't that cool. Freakin' tyranny of choice. Annoying as hell.

Yeah, that's right, I'm bitching about having too many options. High five for me!

Well, I should really get to all that work I have. Really. Honest. I'm going.

Really.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what were you thinking about going into again? I think I remember you telling me something but I forget what you said. ;)