Sunday, September 04, 2005

Community Day, etc.

Had my last Community Day as a Chi student today.

Did anyone else feel old? I mean, all the kids there were pretty much Juniors. And I just thought, wow, I'm a Senior. I'm ready for Social Security. :)

Speaking of old, apparently the new Spanish teacher is Val Seasons (though Seasons is spelled some really weird way with lots of consonants [suckas that have her as a teacher, though I'm sure she'll just go as Ms. C.]). She was the valedictorian of my sister's class. The class of '01. That places her at 23. But still, that's just crazy. Someone my sister's graduating class is teaching at Chi.

Wow.

And if I haven't made you feel old yet, the universe is now about 15 billion years old or so.

Enjoy your last day off from school for the summer.

And smile.

No comments: