Thursday, September 08, 2005

Free Write!!!

That's right, folks. I'm gonna write whatever happens to come to mind.

First thought. I've ended up "taking" AP English Language and Composition with Ms. Shulman. Now, I know some of you are thinking, 'Why would you subject yourself to something like that.' Subject myself? Dude, I get to have Ms. Shulman for another year. I get to read great works of non-fiction AND fiction. AND I can only do the work that interests me! How is that for a winning combination?!

Second thought. The band is in all sorts of disarray. Just see Kenny's post for more on it. I wonder what the solution is? Yet another Gordian Knot. The last one just kind of unravelled on its own. Maybe this one will too. Hope springs eternal... until the spring gets blown up.

Third thought. I have free time for the first time since Monday. Score! That means time to do what I want to do, like put up this post. Amongst other equally entertaining tidbits. Yay!

I hope everyone is having a great Senior / Junior / Sophomore / Freshman year. I haven't heard how many days it is 'til we graduate yet? Shouldn't someone be keeping a tally? :)

Enjoy this upcoming weekend. I'm sure all marching band members will. Because it's our last one until Competition Season begins. And we all know what that means.

Namaste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you crazy? The first thing Holly did when she got her school calender was circle the last day of school. I'm sure lots of people know how many days are left, just thinking, Oh my God, I can't believe we're seniors! Man, I hate those people. Almost as much as I love taffy. And I'm a man who loves his taffy. Mmm, mmmmmm, mhmmmm,mmm,mmmmmhhmmmm, oh, oh mmmmmmm.