Tuesday, September 06, 2005

School Daze

First day of Senior Year today. I must say, this year is looking to be a good one. Better than last, at least.

After 3rd period, my day is over. And from that point on, it doesn't even feel like I'm in school. I essentially go off and do my own thing 4th period and 8th period, 5th is Academic Physics (super easy), 6th is AP English (also super easy), and 7th is Gym / Senior Seminar. I am not going to feel like a student at all this year.

Speaking of not feeling like a student, I don't even feel like a Senior. I still very much feel like a Junior. In fact, I feel like this year is somehow just a continuation of last. I know, they're all that way. But this one feels especially so. It's hard to explain.

I hope everyone else is enjoying their return to school. At least, enjoying it as much as one can enjoy a return to school. :)

Namaste, all.

P.S. Thought I'd add this picture just for kicks. It's a lot more recent than my profile one (which is from May of 2005), and it sports my new glasses. Yeah, I know, I'm damn sexy. That's why they call me Sexy Dave Darmon. :)


Me (9/6/2005)
Originally uploaded by David Darmon.

No comments: