Sunday, May 28, 2006

An Interactive Grad Speech

Hey everyone. I'm working on my graduation speech, and I figured I'd give everyone the chance to give any input that they feel would make my speech more entertaining / educational / interesting. Feel free to post any ideas. Keep in mind that I'm just asking for suggestions, I'm not promising your ideas will be put into my speech. I already have a broad outline of what I want to say, but if your ideas gel well with what I have in mind, then I'll be sure to put them into my speech (and even give you credit for them!).

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Namaste

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah good luck with all that...i think yours will be good though if you put effort in..you got nothin else to do for school anymore, so might as well :-D .. but if you put some of the stuff that you talk about in your blog in your speech and made it chi-friendly that would probably work...have fun!